回复
头像
vikyzhang
帖子: 677
注册时间: 2010-10-18 14:39
联系:

QNX Neutrino OS 6.5 SP1发布

帖子 vikyzhang » 2012-08-12 9:46

[table=98%][tr][td][table=98%][tr][td]自从QNX慢慢失去对通用计算的兴趣开始,我已经不多关注其进展情况了(2004年前后,我一度对它非常关注)。很明显,他们已经发布了6.5 SP1。它包含优化的内存性能、更佳的网络和USB栈、改进的文件系统性能以及其他很多特性。我敢肯定在BlackBerry OS 10身上,我们能发现到它们的存在。

转载请注明:Linux人社区>英文资讯翻译专版.编译

英文原文:
图片 QNX Neutrino OS 6.5 SP1 released
posted by Thom Holwerda on Fri 10th Aug 2012 16:06 UTC, submitted by poundsmack
图片Since QNX - understandably - lost any and all interest in general-purpose computing, I kind of lost track where it was going (I used to have such fun with it - yup, 2004, before I even joined OSNews). Apparently, they just released version 6.5 SP1. It contains optimised memory performance, better networking and USB stacks, improved file system performance, and more. I'm sure these are all things we'll see trickle down to BlackBerry OS 10.
[/td][/tr][/table]

New service pack brings new features, higher performance to QNX Neutrino OS 6.5

If you use the QNX Neutrino OS 6.5 for your embedded projects, you owe it to yourself to check out the brand new service pack released by QNX Software Systems.

Service Pack 1 offers a number of enhancements, including:

• Optimized memory management for higher performance (improvements are particularly noticeable with the newer ARM Cortex-A8 and A9 processors)
  • Updated networking stack (io-pkt) for better stability and higher performance
  • Updates to security protocols, including ALTQ support for packet filtering and IKEv2 for setting up security associations
  • Improvements to file systems for greater robustness and efficiency
  • Updates to the USB stack, including better stack performance and stability, as well as support for the new USB classes CDC-ECM, CDC-ACM, and CDC-NCM
  • 36-bit paddr support for the Freescale u-boot bootloader found in newer processors such as the P4080
To download Service Pack 1, or to learn more about it, visit the downloads section of the QNX website.

Posted by Paul N. Lerouxat 5:52 PM 图片图片Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook

Labels: ARM-based devices, Embedded development, QNX, QNX Neutrino
Linux人社区开源新闻资讯翻译专版小编。翻译来自互联网上最新的英文开源资讯,提供给大家最迅即、最忠实于原文的开源业界动态、软件更新、有用技能等等。不至之处欢迎指正!xyxzfj@gmail.com
头像
YeLee
论坛版主
帖子: 26406
注册时间: 2008-08-13 8:48
系统: Fundu i64
来自: 东海硇州,一双管钥。
联系:

Re: QNX Neutrino OS 6.5 SP1发布

帖子 YeLee » 2012-08-12 9:51

帝归来了。
◎当我站在道德的高度上俯视别人的时候,发现自己是多么渺小。