Ubuntu&Fedora装机&Mac装机(UOS装机将会持续更新)

系统安装、升级讨论
版面规则
我们都知道新人的确很菜,也喜欢抱怨,并且带有浓厚的Windows习惯,但既然在这里询问,我们就应该有责任帮助他们解决问题,而不是直接泼冷水、简单的否定或发表对解决问题没有任何帮助的帖子。乐于分享,以人为本,这正是Ubuntu的精神所在。
回复
帖子: 1038
注册时间: 2012-06-09 15:40

Re: Ubuntu&Fedora装机&Mac装机(Mac装机将会持续更新)

帖子 243750496 » 2017-01-11 7:21

无法获取锁 /var/cache/apt/archives/lock

在另一个程序在使用APT时,会发生该错误。假定你正在Ubuntu软件中心安装某个东西,然后你又试着在终端中运行apt。

E: Could not get lock /var/cache/apt/archives/lock – open (11: Resource temporarily unavailable)

E: Unable to lock directory /var/cache/apt/archives/

通常,只要你把所有其它使用apt的程序关了,这个问题就会好的。但是,如果问题持续,可以使用以下命令:

sudo rm /var/lib/apt/lists/lock

如果上面的命令不起作用,可以试试这个命令:

sudo killall apt-get

关于该错误的更多信息,可以在这里找到。

帖子 243750496 » 2017-01-11 8:12

Prerequisites

Potential Pitfalls

Step 1 – Back Up Your System

Step 2 – Upgrade Currently Installed Packages

Step 3 – Use Ubuntu's do-release-upgrade Tool to Perform Upgrade

Conclusion

Get the latest tutorials on SysAdmin and open source topics.

Tutorials
Questions
Projects
Meetups
Main Site

DigitalOcean Community

Tutorials
Questions
Projects
Meetups

D3f0273e4e4eb87e1002b3653f30eb5ba32eedf8
Brennen Bearnes
Subscribe
How To Upgrade to Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
How To Upgrade to Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
PostedApril 8, 2016 367k views System Tools DigitalOcean Ubuntu
Introduction

Warning: An earlier version of this guide included mention of Ubuntu 14.04 systems. While an upgrade from 14.04 may successfully complete, upgrades between LTS releases are not enabled by default until the first point release, and it is recommended to wait until the 16.04.1 point release to upgrade. On DigitalOcean systems, an upgraded Ubuntu 14.04 system will be left with an older kernel which may not be upgradeable for some time.

The Ubuntu operating system's next Long Term Support release, version 16.04 (Xenial Xerus), is due to be released on April 21, 2016.

Although it hasn't yet been released at the time of this writing, it's already possible to upgrade a 15.10 system to the development version of 16.04. This may be useful for testing both the upgrade process and the features of 16.04 itself in advance of the official release date.

This guide will explain the process for systems including (but not limited to) DigitalOcean Droplets running Ubuntu 15.10.

Warning: As with almost any upgrade between major releases of an operating system, this process carries an inherent risk of failure, data loss, or broken software configuration. Comprehensive backups and extensive testing are strongly advised.
Prerequisites

This guide assumes that you have a system running Ubuntu 15.10, configured with a non-root user with sudo privileges for administrative tasks.
Potential Pitfalls

Although many systems can be upgraded in place without incident, it is often safer and more predictable to migrate to a major new release by installing the distribution from scratch, configuring services with careful testing along the way, and migrating application or user data as a separate step.

You should never upgrade a production system without first testing all of your deployed software and services against the upgrade in a staging environment. Keep in mind that libraries, languages, and system services may have changed substantially. In Ubuntu 16.04, important changes since the preceding LTS release include a transition to the systemd init system in place of Upstart, an emphasis on Python 3 support, and PHP 7 in place of PHP 5.

Before upgrading, consider reading the Xenial Xerus Release Notes.
Step 1 – Back Up Your System

Before attempting a major upgrade on any system, you should make sure you won't lose data if the upgrade goes awry. The best way to accomplish this is to make a backup of your entire filesystem. Failing that, ensure that you have copies of user home directories, any custom configuration files, and data stored by services such as relational databases.

On a DigitalOcean Droplet, the easiest approach is to power down the system and take a snapshot (powering down ensures that the filesystem will be more consistent). See How To Use DigitalOcean Snapshots to Automatically Backup your Droplets for more details on the snapshot process. When you have verified that the update was successful, you can delete the snapshot so that you will no longer be charged for it.

For backup methods which will work on most Ubuntu systems, see How To Choose an Effective Backup Strategy for your VPS.
Step 2 – Upgrade Currently Installed Packages

Before beginning the release upgrade, it's safest to install the latest versions of all packages for the current release. Begin by updating the package list:

sudo apt-get update

Next, upgrade installed packages to their latest available versions:

sudo apt-get upgrade

You will be shown a list of upgrades, and prompted to continue. Answer y for yes and press Enter.

This process may take some time. Once it finishes, use the dist-upgrade command, which will perform upgrades involving changing dependencies, adding or removing new packages as necessary. This will handle a set of upgrades which may have been held back by apt-get upgrade:

sudo apt-get dist-upgrade

Again, answer y when prompted to continue, and wait for upgrades to finish.

Now that you have an up-to-date installation of Ubuntu 15.10, you can use do-release-upgrade to upgrade to the 16.04 release.
Step 3 – Use Ubuntu's do-release-upgrade Tool to Perform Upgrade

First, make sure you have the update-manager-core package installed:

sudo apt-get install update-manager-core

Traditionally, Debian releases have been upgradeable by changing Apt's /etc/apt/sources.list, which specifies package repositories, and using apt-get dist-upgrade to perform the upgrade itself. Ubuntu is still a Debian-derived distribution, so this process would likely still work. Instead, however, we'll use do-release-upgrade, a tool provided by the Ubuntu project, which handles checking for a new release, updating sources.list, and a range of other tasks. This is the officially recommended upgrade path for server upgrades which must be performed over a remote connection.

Start by running do-release-upgrade with no options:

sudo do-release-upgrade

If Ubuntu 16.04 has not been released yet, you should see the following:
Sample Output

Checking for a new Ubuntu release
No new release found

In order to upgrade to 16.04 before its official release, specify the -d option in order to use the development release:

sudo do-release-upgrade -d

If you're connected to your system over SSH, as is likely with a DigitalOcean Droplet, you'll be asked whether you wish to continue.

On a Droplet, it's safe to upgrade over SSH. Although do-upgrade-release has not informed us of this, you can use the console available from the DigitalOcean Control Panel to connect to your Droplet without running SSH.

For virtual machines or managed servers hosted by other providers, you should keep in mind that losing SSH connectivity is a risk, particularly if you don't have another means of remotely connecting to the system's console. For other systems under your control, remember that it's safest to perform major operating system upgrades only when you have direct physical access to the machine.

At the prompt, type y and press Enter to continue:

Reading cache

Checking package manager

Continue running under SSH?

This session appears to be running under ssh. It is not recommended
to perform a upgrade over ssh currently because in case of failure it
is harder to recover.

If you continue, an additional ssh daemon will be started at port
'1022'.
Do you want to continue?

Continue [yN] y

Next, you'll be informed that do-release-upgrade is starting a new instance of sshd on port 1022:

Starting additional sshd

To make recovery in case of failure easier, an additional sshd will
be started on port '1022'. If anything goes wrong with the running
ssh you can still connect to the additional one.
If you run a firewall, you may need to temporarily open this port. As
this is potentially dangerous it's not done automatically. You can
open the port with e.g.:
'iptables -I INPUT -p tcp --dport 1022 -j ACCEPT'

To continue please press [ENTER]

Press Enter. Next, you may be warned that a mirror entry was not found. On DigitalOcean systems, it is safe to ignore this warning and proceed with the upgrade, since a local mirror for 16.04 is in fact available. Enter y:

Updating repository information

No valid mirror found

While scanning your repository information no mirror entry for the
upgrade was found. This can happen if you run an internal mirror or
if the mirror information is out of date.

Do you want to rewrite your 'sources.list' file anyway? If you choose
'Yes' here it will update all 'trusty' to 'xenial' entries.
If you select 'No' the upgrade will cancel.

Continue [yN] y

Once new package lists have been downloaded and changes calculated, you'll be asked if you want to start the upgrade. Again, enter y to continue:

Do you want to start the upgrade?

6 installed packages are no longer supported by Canonical. You can
still get support from the community.

9 packages are going to be removed. 104 new packages are going to be
installed. 399 packages are going to be upgraded.

You have to download a total of 232 M. This download will take about
46 seconds with your connection.

Installing the upgrade can take several hours. Once the download has
finished, the process cannot be canceled.

Continue [yN] Details [d]y

New packages will now be retrieved, then unpacked and installed. Even if your system is on a fast connection, this will take a while.

During the installation, you may be presented with interactive dialogs for various questions. For example, you may be asked if you want to automatically restart services when required:
0.png
In this case, it is safe to answer "Yes". In other cases, you may be asked if you wish to replace a configuration file that you have modified with the default version from the package that is being installed. This is often a judgment call, and is likely to require knowledge about specific software that is outside the scope of this tutorial.

Once new packages have finished installing, you'll be asked whether you're ready to remove obsolete packages. On a stock system with no custom configuration, it should be safe to enter y here. On a system you have modified heavily, you may wish to enter d and inspect the list of packages to be removed, in case it includes anything you'll need to reinstall later.

Remove obsolete packages?

53 packages are going to be removed.

Continue [yN] Details [d]y

Finally, assuming all has gone well, you'll be informed that the upgrade is complete and a restart is required. Enter y to continue:

System upgrade is complete.

Restart required

To finish the upgrade, a restart is required.
If you select 'y' the system will be restarted.

Continue [yN] y

On an SSH session, you'll likely see something like the following:

=== Command detached from window (Thu Apr 7 13:13:33 2016) ===
=== Command terminated normally (Thu Apr 7 13:13:43 2016) ===

You may need to press a key here to exit to your local prompt, since your SSH session will have terminated on the server end. Wait a moment for your system to reboot, and reconnect. On login, you should be greeted by a message confirming that you're now on Xenial Xerus:

Welcome to Ubuntu Xenial Xerus (development branch) (GNU/Linux 4.4.0-17-generic x86_64)

Conclusion

You should now have a working Ubuntu 16.04 installation. From here, you likely need to investigate necessary configuration changes to services and deployed applications. In the coming weeks, we'll begin posting DigitalOcean guides specific to Ubuntu 16.04 on a wide range of topics.
D3f0273e4e4eb87e1002b3653f30eb5ba32eedf8
Brennen Bearnes
Subscribe
Spin up an SSD cloud server in under a minute.

Simple setup. Full root access. Straightforward pricing.
Deploy Server
Related Tutorials

How To Configure OpenLDAP and Perform Administrative LDAP Tasks
How To Change Account Passwords on an OpenLDAP Server
Understanding the LDAP Protocol, Data Hierarchy, and Entry Components
How To Use LDIF Files to Make Changes to an OpenLDAP System
How To Manage and Use LDAP Servers with OpenLDAP Utilities

35 Comments

TenHourGuy April 9, 2016

I wouldn't recommend anyone uses 16.04 until it has been officially added to DigitalOcean and has been out for long enough for others to stumble into issues first.

However, I will give this a go regardless!

jsamuel April 11, 2016

If you're upgrading a server managed by ServerPilot, be sure to use the instructions here:

https://serverpilot.io/community/articl ... 16.04.html

TenHourGuy April 16, 2016

Looks pretty much the same to me.

Is there any reason in particular why it needs 1GB RAM to upgrade over on SeverPilot?

jsamuel April 16, 2016

ServerPilot doesn't need it but the MySQL 5.5 -> 5.7 upgrade that happens during the Ubuntu 14.04 -> 16.04 upgrade can use more memory than is available on a 512MB server. If you run out of memory, the kernel will kill MySQL and it can corrupt your databases. You can try with less than 1GB memory, just be sure you have backups.

lewiscowles May 31, 2016

also anyone using 5.6 or higher will likely experience the same as I'm pretty sure that is when the base memory requirement increased

cannona April 18, 2016

Upgrading left me with a readonly filesystem and an old kernel (3.13.0-79)

bpb April 18, 2016

Sorry to hear that. I'm not too surprised by breakage at this stage of the game (or with any upgrade between major releases—thus all the disclaimers heading this guide), but I haven't had any problems upgrading relatively stock systems so far.

Any details you could provide about your initial configuration or errors you saw in the course of the upgrade might be helpful to others.

Edit: Regarding the kernel, for DigitalOcean Droplets starting from 14.04, it looks like it may be necessary to do some extra work. I'm investigating and will update the tutorial accordingly.

cannona April 19, 2016

Here's what I saw during the install:

https://dpaste.de/nxqE

bpb April 19, 2016

Thanks for the detail.

On further investigation, it turns out that:
Although the upgrade from 14.04 may complete successfully (more or less), it's not an officially supported upgrade path until the first point release (16.04.01). I've updated the tutorial to reflect that this isn't a recommended approach.
Since 14.04 Droplets still have externally managed kernels, any upgraded systems will need to have their kernel updated from the Control Panel once one is available there.

ross1 April 22, 2016

My root partition mounted read only too. To fix, I ran:

blkid

to get the disk's new UUID, and then updated /etc/fstab with the new value:

cp /etc/fstab /run
vim /run/fstab
mount --no-mtab --fstab /run/fstab -o remount,rw /
cp /run/fstab /etc
reboot

I also had to manually install a few bits:

apt-get install libapache2-mod-php7.0 php7.0-mysql mysql-client-core-5.7 mysql-server-5.7
and futz with config files.

I tried booting the 4.4 kernel, but networking didn't load, so I reverted to the 3.3 kernel for now.

eris MOD April 24, 2016

Which version did you upgrade from? We've seen this issue when upgrading from some of our older images in the past.

I do recommend deploying a new droplet, however, so you don't need to use the kernel dropdown menu in the control panel anymore.

ross1 April 27, 2016

14.04, but the droplet may have started out as an earlier release.

If I deploy a new droplet, is there an easy way to migrate from my original droplet?

Thanks for your help.

goldmar July 22, 2016

As "somewheremylove" explains it here:

You need to change the network interface name in

/etc/network/interfaces

from eth0 to ens3 (confirm with ip addr show)

hhhhh August 13, 2016

don't normally bother logging in, but did so to upvote this, this should really be mentioned in the article as it left me without a network connection.

and the DO console is so slow compared to ssh in to fix other things

micwallace August 30, 2016

With the 16.04.01 release my network connection kept working although the names haven't updated, strange.

yaroslavmarkin August 23, 2016

Apparently, this is still happening with the 16.04.01 release (from 14.04).

Thank you so much for the instructions.

micwallace August 30, 2016

I had this issue too, thanks so much for your help. Not sure all the step are needed but I could be wrong.

I ran blkid to get the disk uuid then updated the entry in /etc/fstab then ran:

mount -n -o remount /

Rebooted and it was as good as new.

iamkingsleyf April 20, 2016

Which is the default DATABASE server for 16.04?

iamkingsleyf April 20, 2016

found it, mysql 5.7

lewiscowles May 31, 2016

Pro-tip. Start scripting your deploys, then fix scripts, and restores on new droplets...

robert6e6460a31 June 15, 2016

As mentioned, Ubuntu 16.04 uses MySQL 5.7. Unlike earlier versions of MySQL, 5.7 is set to "strict mode" by default. Strict mode may block some of your functions. The following link shows how to disable strict mode - https://mattstauffer.co/blog/how-to-dis ... rge-ubuntu

tom593555 June 23, 2016

The Point Release is scheduled for July 21st, 2016. That might be helpful to add to the warning at the start of the tutorial.

Ravindran July 25, 2016

16.04.1 is released. But, 'sudo do-release-upgrade' command is still giving 'No new release found' message. Am afraid to switch to development release ('-d' option).

Is it something we have to wait for digitalocean needs to enable?

memfrob July 29, 2016

do-release-upgrade uses this page to find new versions: http://changelogs.ubuntu.com/meta-release-lts

That page gets updated 1 week after release. Meaning that it got updated yesterday, 28th. You should be able to do-release-upgrade now.

This might also be worth mentioning in the article @bpb

Ravindran July 29, 2016

Thanks. Will try the upgrade now.

rebastion August 13, 2016

No dice with the upgrade. Problem a) mysql upgrade wasnt possible as I didnt know the credentials so had to skip that b) now left with a read-only file system as well, and the website is essentially unavailable. This upgrade process is bollocks. My droplet is a straight forward, unmodified one just running wordpress, upgrading the underlying OS to a newer version shouldn't really break anything IMO

maxpolk August 16, 2016

The way VPS often works is to pull a switcheroo on you between what kernel version your system expects versus what kernel version it gets from your VPS provider upon booting.

The do-release-upgrade will often setup the system for a kernel a few versions ahead of the latest kernel supported by DigitalOcean in the droplet kernel list of choices. Even if you choose the latest supported kernel for your droplet, it won't exactly match the software packages that do-release-upgrade installed. This caused iptables rule loading and therefore networking to fail, because they are very sensitive to the kernel version mismatches.

In my case it setup the system to be ready for linux-image-4.4.0-34-generic when DigitalOcean (at the moment) only supports at most linux-image-4.4.0-28-generic. That was enough for iptables to choke.

At this point I couldn't use the packaging system to install the right kernel (in order for the system to be compatible with the droplet kernel choice in the dashboard) a few versions back, because networking doesn't work with that kernel.

Bad chicken/egg problem, so ultimately I was able to use apt-get remove on the latest kernel (because it doesn't require a network connection to remove a package), leaving behind the old kernel from Ubuntu 1410, and then going to the DigitalOcean dashboard and choosing the exact same old kernel version from the droplet kernel list. Only then would networking work. At that point I was able to use the packaging system to install the exact kernel that matched the latest droplet kernel choice, and put a "hold" on that linux-image package so it won't accidentally advance to an incompatible kernel with the droplet kernel choice.

It may be possible (untested) to, instead of saying "yes" to reboot the system at the end of do-release-upgrade, run the package manager and pick the exact matching kernel to the newer DigitalOcean kernel list choice you made, prior to rebooting.

Manual steps I had to do:

shutdown didn't work after do-release-upgrade, had to hard power off from dashboard
eth0 is ens3 (dmesg | grep eth0 to discover the rename)
Mediawiki using fast cgi required manually selecting php-mysql and php-cgi
Don't install "linux-image" virtual package, install the precise version of linux-image-x.x.x... that matches your kernel dropdown choice in the DigitalOcean dashboard
The droplet kernel doesn't autoadvance on you, so naturally you must put a "hold" on the linux-image so it doesn't "autoadvance" either during normal package updating

General things about upgrading from older Ubuntu versions to Ubuntu 1604:

Naturally "service xyz start" changes to "systemctl start xyz"
If you still use some custom /etc/init.d scripts, might want to upgrade to systemd style instead
Nginx users might wish to use /etc/nginx/fastcgi.conf instead of fastcgiparams then you can remove fastcgiparam SCRIPT_FILENAME from your sites-available/* files
Nginx SSL users should turn gzip off https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugrepo ... bug=773332
Nginx SSL users might want to upgrade to more modern settings (select Nginx | Modern | enter versions of server and openssl) https://mozilla.github.io/server-side-t ... generator/
SSL users now can get a free web cert for their domain https://letsencrypt.org

trogvar22 August 23, 2016

Hi, I try to upgrade my server
use commands:

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade
sudo apt-get install update-manager-core
sudo do-release-upgrade -d

but always get error

Get:1 https://deb.nodesource.com xenial/main Translation-en
Err https://deb.nodesource.com xenial/main Translation-en

Ign https://deb.nodesource.com xenial/main Translation-en
Fetched 0 B in 6s (22.1 MB/s)

Error during update

A problem occurred during the update. This is usually some sort of
network problem, please check your network connection and retry.

W:Failed to fetch
http://ppa.launchpad.net/fkrull/deadsna ... 4/Packages
404 Not Found
, W:Failed to fetch
http://ppa.launchpad.net/fkrull/deadsna ... 6/Packages
404 Not Found
, E:Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or
old ones used instead.

Restoring original system state

Aborting
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Building data structures... Done
=== Command terminated with exit status 1 (Tue Aug 23 13:13:41 2016) ===

Could someone help me?

trogvar22 August 23, 2016

Problem was in

http://ppa.launchpad.net/fkrull/deadsna ... 4/Packages

I comment repo, befor command was run , and system has upgraded succesfuly

yuraa1 September 17, 2016

Had the same. Your suggestion helped!

sstringer August 25, 2016

Similar to (but slightly different from) @trogvar22 - I, too, run...

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade
sudo do-release-upgrade

All goes well up to the point where it opens a screen session and gets to the "Updating repository information" step. I then get a list of warnings and the, ultimately, an abort.

I've tried various methods of updating apt and I'm confident I have the latest & greatest packages 14.04 has to offer via DigitalOcean. To my knowledge, I don't have any unauthorized packages or mirrors installed. I do not have compiz-core, compiz-gnome, libxapian-dev, kwin, libkf5sysguard-dev, etc. installed, though I do have python installed.

I'm stuck with my upgrade from 14.0.4 LTS to 16.0.4 LTS. Can anyone advise?

BTW - here's the output of the errors:

Unknown Multi-Arch type 'no' for package 'compiz-core'
Unknown Multi-Arch type 'no' for package 'compiz-gnome'
Unknown Multi-Arch type 'no' for package 'libxapian-dev'
Ignoring Provides line with DepCompareOp for package python-cffi-backend-api-max
Ignoring Provides line with DepCompareOp for package python-cffi-backend-api-min
Ignoring Provides line with DepCompareOp for package python3-cffi-backend-api-max
Ignoring Provides line with DepCompareOp for package python3-cffi-backend-api-min
Unknown Multi-Arch type 'no' for package 'kwin'
Unknown Multi-Arch type 'no' for package 'kwin-dev'
Unknown Multi-Arch type 'no' for package 'kwin-wayland'
Unknown Multi-Arch type 'no' for package 'kwin-x11'
Unknown Multi-Arch type 'no' for package 'libkf5sysguard-dev'
Ignoring Provides line with DepCompareOp for package php-psr-http-message-implementation
Ignoring Provides line with DepCompareOp for package php-psr-log-implementation
Ignoring Provides line with DepCompareOp for package php-seclib
Ignoring Provides line with DepCompareOp for package php-sabre-http
Ignoring Provides line with DepCompareOp for package php-math-biginteger
Ignoring Provides line with DepCompareOp for package pypy-cffi
Ignoring Provides line with DepCompareOp for package pypy-cffi-backend-api-max
Ignoring Provides line with DepCompareOp for package pypy-cffi-backend-api-min
Unknown Multi-Arch type 'no' for package 'libxapian-dev'
Ignoring Provides line with DepCompareOp for package python-cffi-backend-api-max
Ignoring Provides line with DepCompareOp for package python-cffi-backend-api-min
Ignoring Provides line with DepCompareOp for package python3-cffi-backend-api-max
Ignoring Provides line with DepCompareOp for package python3-cffi-backend-api-min
Unknown Multi-Arch type 'no' for package 'kwin-dev'
Unknown Multi-Arch type 'no' for package 'kwin-wayland'
Unknown Multi-Arch type 'no' for package 'kwin-x11'
Unknown Multi-Arch type 'no' for package 'libkf5sysguard-dev'
Ignoring Provides line with DepCompareOp for package php-math-biginteger
You may want to run apt-get update to correct these problems

Checking package manager
Building dependency tree

Calculating the changes

Calculating the changes

Could not calculate the upgrade

An unresolvable problem occurred while calculating the upgrade.

This can be caused by:
* Upgrading to a pre-release version of Ubuntu
* Running the current pre-release version of Ubuntu
* Unofficial software packages not provided by Ubuntu

If none of this applies, then please report this bug using the
command 'ubuntu-bug ubuntu-release-upgrader-core' in a terminal.

Restoring original system state

Aborting
Building dependency tree
=== Command terminated with exit status 1 (Thu Aug 25 16:07:48 2016) ===

jarnesjo September 13, 2016

Great article. But I have a problem when I tried to upgrade my local machine in VirtualBox just to try simulate so everything will work when we do it in production but. I have give it various try now without success. I follow the guide step by step but once again when the machine tries to restart after the upgrade I get the same error which stop the booting of the system:

random: nonblocking pool is initialized

The only solutions I can get a round is to restore a snapshot of the machine. Anyone know what it could be or how to fix it? Very annoying.

kswahl1 September 28, 2016

Does this install the desktop environment? If so how do you remove things like Gnome and Firefox so you only have the Ubuntu Server setup? I did this and now when I go into my Console i have to login through the Gnome interface.

kswahl1 September 28, 2016

I ran:

sudo apt-get purge libx11.* libqt.*

to remove the desktop environment and its working now without Gnome.

ddulic October 31, 2016

All was on for me, all went smooth with one exception, docker and docker-compose had to be reinstalled, and I had to move from init scripts to systemd.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Copyright © 2017 DigitalOcean™ Inc.

Community Tutorials Questions Projects Tags Newsletter RSS

Distros & One-Click Apps Terms, Privacy, & Copyright Security Report a Bug Get Paid to Write Shop

Scroll to top

帖子 243750496 » 2017-01-12 15:43

sudo find ~/.steam/root/ -name "libgpg-error.so*" -print -delete

修复steam在ubuntu 16.10无法运行bug

帖子 243750496 » 2017-01-13 21:45

有一個很方便的方法...
先安裝vcdimager
sudo aptitude install vcdimager
然後光碟片放進去之後輸入
vcdxrip -C /dev/cdrom
就烤貝出來了...

帖子 243750496 » 2017-01-14 4:24

首先sudo fdisk -l查看U盘的路径,如/dev/sdc之类的,一定要确保正确,否则会写到硬盘上,查看容量识别一下。
然后准备好ISO文件,如放在/home/someone/abc.iso
然后输入 sudo dd if=/home/someone/abc.iso of=/dev/sdc
回车后静等命令完成,此时U盘灯会闪烁,表示有数据写入,但打开u盘的话,里面看不出文件有改变,不用担心。
dd if=/dev/scd0 of=~/xx.iso
This is very helpfull to backup you cd and dvd into iso images:

To make an ISO from your CD/DVD, place the media in your drive but do not mount it. If it automounts, unmount it. (ubuntu automount so you need to unmount, that's quite easy, just choose the option unmount from the shell).

dd if=/dev/dvd of=dvd.iso # for dvd
dd if=/dev/cdrom of=cd.iso # for cdrom
dd if=/dev/scd0 of=cd.iso # if cdrom is scsi

To make an ISO from files on your hard drive, create a directory which holds the files you want. Then use the mkisofs command.

mkisofs -o /tmp/cd.iso /tmp/directory/

This results in a file called cd.iso in folder /tmp which contains all the files and directories in /tmp/directory/.

For more info, see the man pages for mkisofs, losetup, and dd, or see the CD-Writing-HOWTO at http://www.tldp.org.

Hope it helps
Sniff.

Ubuntu Freak :mrgreen:

If you need to copy a CD to your hard drive:

prompt@shell$ dd if=/dev/cdrom of=/path/to/cdcopy.iso

For a DVD:

prompt@shell$ dd if=/dev/dvd of=/path/to/dvdcopy.iso

帖子 243750496 » 2017-01-14 5:03

sudo apt-get remove totem

帖子 243750496 » 2017-01-14 19:04

sudo apt-get install libavcodec-extra
sudo apt-get install python3-pyqt5 python-pyqt5

sudo pip install ffmulticonverter
sudo pip install ffmulticonverter

有些包尽管apt-get删除不了但是只要是deb包安装的synaptic总能找到相应的包并卸载

BTW:桌面图标也得删除哦不然还是会残余僵尸图标在启动菜单内,还有就是如果不小心添加到快速启动栏(因为在启动菜单里并没有显示而误执行此操作,正确操作为重启系统),synaptic就能卸载尽管apt-get删除不了

帖子 243750496 » 2017-01-14 23:02

sudo apt-get install ideviceinstaller python-imobiledevice libimobiledevice-utils libimobiledevice6 libplist3 python-plist ifuse usbmuxd

然后插入iPhone
打开终端输入idevicepair pair
然后打开iPhone点击trust
然后就可以访问照片了

帖子 243750496 » 2017-01-15 16:16

帖子 243750496 » 2017-01-18 0:54

代码: 全选

sudo apt-get install lmms lmms-vst-full ardour
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:kxstudio-debian/ubuntus
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install kxstudio-repos
sudo apt install hydrogen
sudo apt-get install cecilia mixxx guitarix rosegarden qtractor

下面的也是音乐软件
https://github.com/musescore/MuseScore
https://sourceforge.net/projects/chordi ... p_redirect
https://sourceforge.net/projects/fluids ... p_redirect

sudo apt-get install git cmake g++ libasound2-dev portaudio19-dev libmp3lame-dev libsndfile1-dev libssl-dev libpulse-dev libfreetype6-dev libfreetype6 libdrm-dev libgl1-mesa-dev libegl1-mesa-dev

sudo apt-get install libqt4-dev qtbase5-dev qttools5-dev qttools5-dev-tools qtquick1-5-dev 或
qtscript5-dev libqt5xmlpatterns5-dev libqt5svg5-dev libqt5webkit5-dev

参考文章
https://musescore.org/en/developers-han ... -14.10-git
https://musescore.org/en/node/98621

sudo apt-get install tuxguitar
注册地址(自带的为广告):
http://tuxguitar.herac.com.ar/rd.php/portal/home.do

付费
http://djtechtools.com/2014/04/08/revie ... -software/
https://www.guitar-pro.com/en/index.php ... ro-6-linux

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:mscore-ubuntu/mscore-nightly
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install musescore-nightly
sudo apt-get install fluidsynth

帖子 243750496 » 2017-01-20 9:28

电热水杯220V:https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1 ... d0ltsk9c2e
挂耳咖啡:https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=53 ... d0ltsk7ff9
保温座:https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=52 ... d0ltskdcb9
usb保温杯:https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1 ... d0ltsk3d51
车载加热杯:https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1 ... d0ltsk4d5c
光轴机械键盘:https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=53 ... 63:6536025
CAD mouse:https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1 ... aec淘宝网官网首页
分线器:https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=18 ... d0ltsk4029
护手垫:https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=52 ... d0ltska42e
智能吉他:https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1 ... d0ltsk9380
智能吉他琴箱(配套):https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=18 ... d0ltsk4d53
智能吉他耳机效果器(不用接音响了):https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=37 ... d0ltske1f1
智能吉他配套的大容量充电电池:https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1 ... d0ltsk1c4a
XTD游戏鼠标(非左右手通用):https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1 ... d0ltskc9f7
鼠标垫:https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1 ... d0ltskf785
XTD脚贴:https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=37 ... d0ltskd6b0
赛睿游戏鼠标(左右手通用):https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=52 ... 5616566088
赛睿脚贴:https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1 ... d0ltsk4182
雷蛇游戏鼠标:https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=22 ... 3219083685
雷蛇脚贴:https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=26 ... d0ltskfb29
雷蛇赛睿通用编码器:https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1 ... d0ltsk2025
通用微动:https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1 ... d0ltsk3885
雷蛇下压微动:https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1 ... d0ltsk69f0
镊子套装:https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1 ... d0ltskb7f3
电烙铁:https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1 ... d0ltsk103b
吸锡枪:https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=40 ... d0ltske96d
无铅锡丝:https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1 ... d0ltskd276
小螺丝刀带磁套装:https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=52 ... d0ltskf560
风枪:https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=52 ... d0ltsk3bd5
烙铁架:https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=40 ... d0ltsk4392
烙铁头:https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1 ... d0ltsk7af0
发热芯:https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1 ... d0ltsk6239
轻触开关(插脚):https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1 ... d0ltskc7c9
轻触开关(贴片):https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1 ... d0ltsk2301
发光二极管
彩色5mm:https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1 ... d0ltsk1d73
彩色3mm:https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1 ... d0ltsk689d
红外5mm发射管:https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1 ... d0ltskb554
红外5mm接收器:https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1 ... d0ltsk6cf7
红外3mm发射管:https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1 ... d0ltsk6d84
红外3mm接收器:https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1 ... d0ltsk5e97
6x6x3.1直脚:https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1 ... d0ltsk0e35
6x6x3.1贴片:https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1 ... d0ltsk143d
万用表:https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=39 ... d0ltsk4029
加磁器:https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=39 ... d0ltsk0c87
UV手电筒:https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1 ... d0ltskcfdf
绿油笔:https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1 ... d0ltskbb1e
漆包线:https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1 ... 4193772076
焊油:https://shop67091911.taobao.com/search. ... highPrice=
松香:https://shop67091911.taobao.com/search. ... highPrice=
海绵:https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1 ... 5819439530
绿油:https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1 ... d0ltsk9ac8
UV胶:https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1 ... d0ltskd3ed
硅胶维修台:https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1 ... d0ltskcf17
除胶剂:https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1 ... d0ltsk3abc
背光密封胶:https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1 ... d0ltsk00b8
热熔胶枪:https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1 ... d0ltsk1b38
胶棒:https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1 ... d0ltske52c
除锡网:https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1 ... d0ltsk4495
主板卡具:https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1 ... d0ltskde3a
迷你钳子:https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=43 ... d0ltsk7f3f
奥罗波若蛇激光引擎:https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1 ... d0ltska270
赛睿sensei wireless & XTD 激光头:https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1 ... d0ltsk6822
开壳工具:https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1 ... d0ltska9f7
硅脂刮刀:https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=43 ... d0ltsk5302
硅脂:https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=17 ... 9586567845
cpu风扇润滑油:https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=52 ... d0ltskca2e
上次由 243750496 在 2017-01-26 16:43,总共编辑 15 次。

帖子 243750496 » 2017-01-20 13:52

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:berfenger/roccat
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install roccat-tools
sudo adduser cc roccat
安完XTD Linux驱动请重启才能生效

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:terrz/razerutils
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install python3-razer razer-kernel-modules-dkms razer-daemon razer-doc

帖子 243750496 » 2017-01-27 14:10

seta8967
8/30/2014seta8967
I had a quick question. Is the EVGA x99 classy really x8/x8/x8 for 3-way sli? the brochures says so, but isn't it normally x16/x16/x8 like the dark? did they just test the board with a 5820k?
houkom
8/30/2014houkom
This says differently... Says PCI-E Slot Arrangement – 1x16, 2x16, 3x8, 4x8
seta8967
8/30/2014seta8967
houkom
This says differently... Says PCI-E Slot Arrangement – 1x16, 2x16, 3x8, 4x8

Thats what i'm talking about, it says x8/x8/x8. Asus and other have said x16/x16/x8, so is x8/x8/x8 unique to EVGA?
Scarlet-Tech
8/30/2014Scarlet-Tech
I am curious... I think EVGA wrote it out in a slightly less than smart format. I think it may actually mean Lane 1: x16, Lane 2: x16 Lane 3: x8, Lane 4: x8 and items in those slots would be capable of running at the suggested speeds... They should definitely clarify that though... It says lane configuration, so I think Houkon is saying that Lane 1 and 2 should run at x16 with a capable chip.
seta8967
8/30/2014seta8967
Scarlet-Tech
I am curious... I think EVGA wrote it out in a slightly less than smart format. I think it may actually mean Lane 1: x16, Lane 2: x16 Lane 3: x8, Lane 4: x8 and items in those slots would be capable of running at the suggested speeds... They should definitely clarify that though... It says lane configuration, so I think Houkon is saying that Lane 1 and 2 should run at x16 with a capable chip.

ahhh i understand sorry 5 hours of sleep, daughter woke up at freaking 5:30 in the morning. though babies slept alot.... anyways that resolved my issues. Ordered it and sent it to nateman... for things....
houkom
8/30/2014houkom
The way that i had read what i linked was that slot 1 was x16 and so was slot 2 but that slots 3 and 4 were going to be x8... so if you wanted to run SLI with both cards at x16, you would have to use both slots 1 and 2 and not slots 1 and 3 or whatever... assuming that you have the right kind of processor with enough lanes to run both at x16 lol
linuxrouter
8/30/2014linuxrouter
I looked at the Classified x99 manual earlier and below is a summary of the slot configurations listed in the manual.

1 - x16/x8 - x8 if 2 is occupied
2 - x8

3 - x8 - Disabled on 28-lane CPU
4 - x16/x8 - x8 if 3 is occupied or on 28-lane CPU

5 - x4 2.0 -> x99 PCH

6 - x8 on 40-lane CPU or x4 on 28-lane CPU

Source (Page 9):

http://www.evga.com/support/manuals/fil ... _Part1.pdf

Based on this slot layout, there are some different options for a 3x GPU installation. If the cards are installed in slots 1, 2, and 4, the cards should operate at x8/x8/x16. If the cards are installed in slots 1, 4, and 6, the cards should operate at x16/x16/x8. This would be with the 40-lane CPU. This is somewhat different from the EVGA x79 Dark slot layout. The Dark could run 3 cards in slot 1, 3, and 6 and have the cards operate at x16/x16/x8 with one slot open between each card for air flow. This is how I run my Dark with 3x AMD 7970 cards. The slot configuration appears to have been changed with the EVGA x99 ATX motherboards. You would also have to look at the included 3-way SLI adapter to see which slot configuration would work for SLI.

With SLI, the maximum bandwidth between cards will be that of the slowest slot. In a 3 GPU configuration, that would be x8. The benefit to the x16 slots in a 3 GPU configuration would be when the GPUs are used for compute purposes.
EVGATech_JoeyC
8/30/2014EVGATech_JoeyC
Here is a breakdown of the PCI-E Lane Distribution between 40 and 28 Lane CPUs. Hopefully this clears up any confusion.

This is for the X99 Classified.

PCI-E Lane Distribution (40 Lane Processor)
PE1 – x16 (x8 if PE2 is used)
PE2 – x8
PE3 – x8
PE4 – x16 (x8 if PE3 is used)
PE5 – x4 (Gen 2 only, 4 lanes pulled from PCH)
PE6 – x8
PCI-E Lane Distribution (28 Lane Processor)
PE1 – x16 (x8 if PE2)
PE2 – x8
PE3 – x8 (Slot is *NOT* functional with a 28 lane processor.)
PE4 – x8
PE5 – x4 (Gen 2 only, 4 lanes pulled from PCH)
PE6 – x4

Scarlet-Tech
8/31/2014Scarlet-Tech
EVGATech_JoeyC
Here is a breakdown of the PCI-E Lane Distribution between 40 and 28 Lane CPUs. Hopefully this clears up any confusion.

Thanks Joey. It looks like lanes 1, 4, and 6 are the way to go.
EVGATech_JoeyC
8/31/2014EVGATech_JoeyC
Scarlet-Tech
EVGATech_JoeyC

Thanks Joey. It looks like lanes 1, 4, and 6 are the way to go.
Not a problem

Also if anyone needs the PCI-E breakdowns for the FTW and Micro please visit: http://www.evga.com/support/faq/afmmain ... aqid=59510.
回复