for i in [1,100]
do
echo $i
done

预定的结果是从1到100,

但是返回的其实是

[1,100]

这个令我很奇怪。
我也觉得很奇怪,你连基本的shell语法都不会,想当然瞎写,还觉得没有任何问题,你哪里来的自信?
看懂了下面的你就知道为什么会返回[1,100]

代码: 全选

for name [ [ in [ word ... ] ] ; ] do list ; done
              The list of words following in is expanded, generating a list of items.  The variable name is set to each element of this
              list  in  turn,  and  list is executed each time.  If the in word is omitted, the for command executes list once for each
              positional parameter that is set (see PARAMETERS below).  The return status is the exit status of the last  command  that
              executes.   If the expansion of the items following in results in an empty list, no commands are executed, and the return
              status is 0.
看懂了下面的你就知道正确的写法是什么

代码: 全选

A sequence expression takes the form {x..y[..incr]}, where x and y are either  integers  or  single  characters,  and  incr,  an
       optional  increment,  is  an integer.  When integers are supplied, the expression expands to each number between x and y, inclu‐
       sive.  Supplied integers may be prefixed with 0 to force each term to have the same width.  When either x or  y  begins  with  a
       zero,  the shell attempts to force all generated terms to contain the same number of digits, zero-padding where necessary.  When
       characters are supplied, the expression expands to each character lexicographically  between  x  and  y,  inclusive,  using  the
       default  C  locale.  Note that both x and y must be of the same type.  When the increment is supplied, it is used as the differ‐
       ence between each term.  The default increment is 1 or -1 as appropriate.
回复